Laps for Charity
Laps for Charity
Back by popular demand is SCC's Laps for Charity at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and we have a surprise for you!!!!
We are going to extend our hours, so that you may experience the thrill of driving on the superspeedway AND enjoy a bonus fourth lap under the lights! No need to imagine what it would be like to drive on the track at night, because now you can!
NASCAR fans and car enthusiasts can drive their personal vehicle around the 1.5-mile superspeedway at speeds up to 75 miles per hour (behind a pace car), all to raise funds for Speedway Children's Charity. Last year, we had more than 800 street legal vehicles including tow trucks, RVs, limos, even an ice-cream truck experience the thrill of driving on our superspeedway!
It's simple to take your Laps for Charity.
- Drivers must be 18 years of age and older
- All occupants of the car must be at least 6 years of age or older
- The vehicle must be street legal
- Drivers must have a valid license
- You MUST have seatbelts in your vehicle and wear them!
- Calling all Car Clubs - you must call to make a reservation for your club to participate between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Capture your Laps for Charity moment in Victory Lane for a small donation. Photographers from Cashman Photo will be site to photograph your special moment!
PRICES FOR LAPS FOR CHARITY: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Three laps around the superspeedway for a $30 donation
Rebuy - three additional laps around the superspeedway for $20
VIP Photo in Victory Lane for $10
PRICES FOR LAPS FOR CHARITY: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
FOUR laps around the superspeedway under the lights for a $40 donation
FOUR laps AGAIN, called a REBUY, around the superspeedway for a $25 donation
FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE & NO RESERVATIONS
RAIN OR SHINE